Name:
Location: New Zealand

Approaching mid-life crisis

  • Betfair
  • Cricinfo
  • Planet Rugby
  • ATP Tennis
  • WTA Tennis
  • NZ Herald
  • Sportsfreak
  • Maptalk
  • Ult Betting Forum
  • Punt.com
  • Blogging It Real (NZ)
  • RugbyMan (UK)
  • Sportolysis (IND)
  • KiwiHerald
  • Michal Glowacki
  • Fraser Mills
  • 23 January 2007

    Yet more "news"

    Someone from the Herald must read this, because today's offering is:

    Lindsay Lohan's mother has revealed that intervention was needed to persuade her party-loving daughter to check into rehab. Dina Lohan said her starlet daughter, who is in the swanky Wonderland Centre in Los Angeles, "knows she has issues but is absolutely fine".
    "I'm happy that Lindsay has taken the initiative to be in a better spiritual and mental place."


    FFS. I hasten to add I don't search these little gems out, they appear in annoying pop-up boxes when I go to the website. Tell you what, I can think of a "better spritual and mental place" I'd like to send a certain newspaper editor to ...

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home