Name:
Location: New Zealand

Approaching mid-life crisis

  • Betfair
  • Cricinfo
  • Planet Rugby
  • ATP Tennis
  • WTA Tennis
  • NZ Herald
  • Sportsfreak
  • Maptalk
  • Ult Betting Forum
  • Punt.com
  • Blogging It Real (NZ)
  • RugbyMan (UK)
  • Sportolysis (IND)
  • KiwiHerald
  • Michal Glowacki
  • Fraser Mills
  • 31 July 2006

    Blogrest

    A few days off this week:

    a) I'm sick

    b) I'm following the World Orienteering Championships

    c) I'm following the World Series of Poker - 10,000 people paying $10,000 (that's USD) to chase a $10 million first prize. Madness.

    d) I'm fucked off that South Africa can get bowled out for 170 on a track made for batting, although thankfully their better second innings showing has allowed me to bail out for no loss

    But before I go - everyone is raving about the great defensive effort by the All Blacks to win the rugby in the weekend. But shouldn't we be worried that we only survived on about 40% possession and territory and our lineout crumbled in the second half?

    Back later in the week.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger XxX said...

    The online WOC coverage seems good so far with live audio and results as in past years, but after watching the Football World Cup and then the Tour de France I think my body clock is just getting back to normal so I don't think I'll be staying up to see the orienteering live!

    Here is another poker competition you might be interested in: World Strip Poker Tournament

    7:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home