Name:
Location: New Zealand

Approaching mid-life crisis

  • Betfair
  • Cricinfo
  • Planet Rugby
  • ATP Tennis
  • WTA Tennis
  • NZ Herald
  • Sportsfreak
  • Maptalk
  • Ult Betting Forum
  • Punt.com
  • Blogging It Real (NZ)
  • RugbyMan (UK)
  • Sportolysis (IND)
  • KiwiHerald
  • Michal Glowacki
  • Fraser Mills
  • 04 May 2006

    24-0

    According to the site stats there are a few from across the ditch that read this, so, my Australian cousins ....

    24-0. Remember? REMEMBER???

    Yes, the scoreline from the last time New Zealand and Australia met in a rugby league international, and if my memory serves me correctly, the ZERO was next to Australia. Yes, I am making the most of this - I only have a day left to do so and I hope tomorrow night's match is as competitive as the last one ... heh ...

    Actually, the next time Australia are held scoreless in a rugby league international I'll probably be in a wooden box six feet under and I fear normal service will resume tomorrow night. On Betfair, the Aussies are 1.27 and the Kiwis 4.7 - the Aussies are perhaps a little short and it is tempting to put a small wager on the Kiwis in case of lightning striking twice. I'm more interested in the handicap line - Kiwis +12.5 at evens - I may be wrong (and often am), but I think the days of 30 point bollockings are over.

    To be honest, I do think the Aussies are more likely to win but I'd have their price somewhere around the 1.5 mark.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home