Name:
Location: New Zealand

Approaching mid-life crisis

  • Betfair
  • Cricinfo
  • Planet Rugby
  • ATP Tennis
  • WTA Tennis
  • NZ Herald
  • Sportsfreak
  • Maptalk
  • Ult Betting Forum
  • Punt.com
  • Blogging It Real (NZ)
  • RugbyMan (UK)
  • Sportolysis (IND)
  • KiwiHerald
  • Michal Glowacki
  • Fraser Mills
  • 07 December 2005

    SPORT/BET: Do the rain dance

    That's about the only thing I can see getting in the way of another mauling at the hands of the Aussie cricketers in the second ODI today. Unfortunately, the weather forecast is improving.

    In the animal kingdom, if a predator sees any sign of fear in a target, they go in for the kill. The wolves are circling, and I ain't betting on the outcome - Aussie at 1.35 is almost tempting to back, but I'll wait until the game is in play before deciding to do anything. Chances are I'll do nothing at all - the game is a no bet for me.

    It's a quiet time on the betting front for the next week or so; I won't be doing much until the Aussie South Africa test series kicks off on Dec 16 - which happens to be the day I start moving house. That, coupled with catching up on some work means a quiet time on the blog for the next few days or so.

    Oh, and a wedding date has been provisionally set for June 10 next year (weekend after QB). Who wants an invite?

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You can send my invite to:

    fucking know it all prodigy
    12 Somebogus Street
    Somewhereidontlive
    New Zealand

    thanks honch

    11:30 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home