Name:
Location: New Zealand

Approaching mid-life crisis

  • Betfair
  • Cricinfo
  • Planet Rugby
  • ATP Tennis
  • WTA Tennis
  • NZ Herald
  • Sportsfreak
  • Maptalk
  • Ult Betting Forum
  • Punt.com
  • Blogging It Real (NZ)
  • RugbyMan (UK)
  • Sportolysis (IND)
  • KiwiHerald
  • Michal Glowacki
  • Fraser Mills
  • 28 October 2005

    FEEDBACK

    A nice bit of feedback that I thought was so intelligent and thought-provoking it should be highlighted on the front page:

    You are such a fucking know it all.You should add the following to your "About me" section:I like to find orienteering web forums and start up arguments, talk shit, take the piss out of people (in a way I think is subtle) and annoy lots of people.

    Let's dissect that. Know-it-all. Yep. Start arguments. Check. Talk shit - definitely. Take the piss out of people - subtle or otherwise, don't care. Annoy lots of people - think I've succeeded there on occasions too.

    At least I do most of it by signing my name to comments rather than being a coward and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep it up, Rob. No one can replace the master of the snarky comeback.
    Mel

    11:40 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rob
    I enjoy your Bloggs. Very entertaining and insightful. I can see the cricket betting must be fun. When I have the money and time (ie when kids leave home)I might have a go....
    Keep up the good work. Catch ya somewhere.
    Rolf

    5:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home